Saturday, May 10, 2008

Week 23 Mike's Version


Hey party people. No, I'm not going on Oprah, but I figured that some of you might want to see what my belly is looking like these days. Pretty much the same in Week 23 as it was in Week 1. After much deliberation, we (I've) decided a few things about baby Brogan: (i) regardless of where this kid is raised (and considering how much we move around, that's pretty much up in the air right now) we (I) will raise him/her as a Cubs fan (if I had to bear that burden my entire life, so does my off-spring), (ii) if it's a boy, we are not naming him Logan and (iii) boy or girl, we both hope the kid like's the color yellow because we're not repainting the baby's room.


Lisa's doing great and we already love the little peanut so much I'm not sure what we're going to do once he/she actually arives :). I'm a very lucky guy.


Hope everyone is doing well :)


Mike