
We had our 20 week ultrasound today...yes, a few weeks late! Baby Brogan is looking good although was pretty inactive for the test. Probably because Mommy didn't have lunch yet and he/she wasn't excited about the mini-Snickers I ate before the test in an effort to "wake it up."
The good news is that they are developing right on schedule and weigh just over 1 pound already. And although he/she had their hands in front of their face for most of the time, we did get a few shots and yes, it does still look an awful lot like Mike. (Poor thing...)
We also made sure to look away from the screen when they were checking out the baby's lower half - and maybe I was being paranoid but I swear the doctor and nurses were a bit bored by the fact we didn't want to know! The doctor even mocked us a bit about how he knew and we didn't!
Anyway, it's great news and I'm continuing to feel really good. Mike and I take morning walks up in the Hollywood Hills to get some exercise and except for the swollen ankles at the end of the day, everything is going perfectly!
