Sunday, March 28, 2010

Been a Rough Month






Apologies for the long delay in postings but it has been a very boring/sort of rough month. Anna Sophia has had a cold for two weeks now...well, it was probably a cold to start out with and then it has morphed into perpetual teething. As you can see from the photos two things have been growing: that mop of crazy curly hair and her toofers.

She continues to be an amazing kid. Full of smiles, laughs, and questions. She is starting to really copy movements and watches Mike and I and everyone else around her like a hawk to make sure she doesn't miss anything. She has been known to attempt a game of tag with 5 year olds at the park that don't know what to make of her...she just walks up and smacks them in the arm and smiles. Doesn't know that she should run away. My favorite movement is the shrug of the shoulders and turned up hands, followed by a barely intelligible "I don't know." She is full of love too but besos for everyone...and I mean everyone. And of course, she is still the town greeter with "Hi!" said to anyone with a heartbeat. I know I'm her mom, but really you can't help but eat this kid up. I swear.