Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Big Boo Boo



So I'm working from home yesterday and Loli the nanny and Anna Sophia are at the park. All of a sudden Loli comes running in and goes "Lisa! Something happened at the park!" All kinds of things run my mind that could have happened in the park but I turn and thank god she is holding Anna in her arms, who is smiling at me...which means that eliminated about 100 of the horrible thoughts in my head.

Apparently AS was running and tripped and did a big face plant on the cement. Loli felt so bad, she was practically in tears. I was a bit worried when I looked at her scrapes but Anna was just giggling and acting like nothing was wrong so I didn't think it was worth a dr visit and started taking pictures. Little girl is a tough one.

However, the one tragic part is that we had scheduled a photographer friend of mine to come over and take Christmas card shots on Saturday...don't think that's going to happen!