Saturday, July 25, 2009

July

At the Crystal Lake 4th of July parade - Anna was not as impressed with the Shriners as I was. Shortly after this pic was taken, she fell asleep and missed the rest of the parade - including the Jesse White tumblers!

Yes, I put her in the lake. She was not too impressed.



Drooling it up in Orlando. The good news is that because it was so warm there she got to wear all her summer outfits - she is quickly outgrowing them!



Sorry its been so long since the last post. We were out of town for most of the month - first to Chicago for 4th of July festivities and then to Orlando for a work trip/visit with more grandparents. Anna Sophia loved all the attention and was a total champ of a traveller...just like her mom. She was a bit of a rockstar on the planes - after she would give everyone smiles and laughs, most people would try to hold her or carry our bags and keep her attention. I think I whined more than she did!


She also took her first steps in Orlando with Dad and Hattie - it was actually more like one step and then a fall. Two weeks later she is still just doing the same thing but definitely stands on her own more and for longer time periods. She know she wants to walk but doesn't quite trust her legs yet.


Overall, still a totally amazing and happy baby! XXOO