
Anna Sophia and dad hang out in bed while I get ready in the morning. There is usually a lot of moaning and whining on both of their parts...well, mostly from Mike.

Just a little drool on my pillow...notice Sophie the Giraffe getting some cuddle time too.

One of Daddy's games...I got called from cooking dinner to "hey, check this out" - after I took this picture I congratulated Mike for his awesome parenting skills.

I have become the designated "bather" and Mike is on drying off duty. He makes it a game and Anna is usually laughing through the whole thing. I tend to not care that it takes him about 15 minutes to put on a diaper and pj's. Whatever keeps them occupied....

Anna Sophia playing on her Infantino Merry Monkey gym. (Yes, they are my client - quick plug!) She is not crawling yet but definitely scooting around. I usually leave her on the play mat/blanket and check on her every minute or so from the dining room or kitchen. The other day she had scooted herself across the room and under the TV stand in about 20 seconds. Oy.