All - so sorry I have been deliquent on the blog updates. I could list out the reasons but we all know I'm just being lazy...I mean, what else do I have to do with my time these days? ;-)
Anyway, things have been going really well with Anna Sophia and her new parents. We are all starting to get more comfortable with each other and settling into a routine. Anna is already a total Daddy's girl - she lights up when Mike comes in the room. I get grins and giggles all day but never quite as big as the one she saves for her dad in the evening. Its adorable.
Here are a few random pictures. We haven't really done anything exciting so they are mostly just us sitting around on the couch and looking cute. Enjoy!
Oh and here is a short video of Anna from yesterday...she talks a lot more than this but its the best I could get...and also thought the little spit up at the end really says it all...
