I can't believe our little pumpkin is two weeks old already! And even more hard to believe, is that she has gotten even bigger and cuter. We went to the doctor today and found out she is 8 lbs 15 oz - so is past her birth weight and the picture of health. I knew she was getting heavier!! And the cheeks are defintely filling out - I love to munch on them!
And after two weeks of breast feeding with terribly sore nipples, it was a great moment in my life as they announced her weight and asked me if I was solely breast feeding - to which I proudly replied, "Yes!" and then got major props from the nurse and doctor. For something that is not very natural and is a TON of work, it was such a relief to hear I am doing it right and our baby is thriving...made me very happy.
Here are some random pics. She finally got some pink clothes to wear and I love it! Thanks to everyone for the great gifts, calls and warm thoughts. We feel very loved and very, very lucky.
