Thursday, May 1, 2008

Week 3







Sooo...this might be a bit too much information, but trust me when I say the pill works! And you should only stop taking it when you are ready to have a baby! After just one month of "trying" we found out I was pregnant. (And yes, I know this isn't the case for everyone so I should just count our blessings, but I just have to share that it was a bit of a shock for us that it happened right away.)



Here are some pictures of us having fun at our good friends' Cathleen and Garrett's wedding on December 29. Much to our surprise, we found out the day before (in Andy Walter's guest bathroom, in fact) when there was tiny plus mark on the stick. (But I took about 5 more over the course of the next couple days just to make sure.) Yes, this meant that Mommy had to fake drink the whole wedding weekend, since no one was going to believe she was taking a night off. (And no, we did not fool anyone!) Don't worry...Daddy had enough fun for both of us!